Red Hat OpenShift Installation Lab (DO322)
Course code: DO322
Red Hat OpenShift Installation Lab (DO322) teaches essential skills for installing an OpenShift cluster in a range of environments, from proof of concept to production, and how to identify customizations that may be required because of the underlying cloud, virtual, or physical infrastructure.
- Validate infrastructure prerequisites for an OpenShift cluster.
- Run the OpenShift installer with custom settings.
- Describe and monitor each stage of the OpenShift installation process.
- Collect troubleshooting information during an ongoing installation, or after a failed installation.
- Complete the configuration of cluster services in a newly installed cluster.