To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
To become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, you should be able to perform these tasks:
- Install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform master and node hosts.
- Configure OpenShift Container Platform so that applications can be securely accessed by external clients.
- Configure OpenShift Container Platform node properties.
- Create a simple OpenShift Container Platform project.
- Configure resource limits for projects.
- Configure persistent storage for registry use.
- Deploy an application from a Git repository.
- Edit and import application templates.
- Assemble an application from existing components.
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.