|Certification module (code)
||Exam duration (min)*
||Passing score (65%)
|Automotive Software Tester (CT-AuT)
- Candidates have to have an ID or Passport to identify yourself.
- Candidates that take the exam in a different language as their native one and candidates with disabilities (e.g. dyslexia) will receive an additional 25% time.
- Candidates that take the exam in a different language as their native one, can use a paper dictionary to help with the translation or ask the proctor for the translation on the smartphone.
- All the examination papers and notes have to be returned to a proctor or destroyed in any case.
Candidates are not allowed to:
- use any kind of study materials
- use any kind of help from others
- use smartphones, headphones or any wearables
- leave the room/pc during the examination, even for the toilet
In the case of cheating, the exam session will be interrupted, and your exam attempt will be considered as failed