Due to the improvement of the epidemiological situation, we are pleased to announce that we have reopened our training center for you. You can register for any certification in our Pearson VUE or PeopleCert test center. The maximum capacity of the test center is 1 person for safety reasons. Please book your appointment as soon as possible. You can follow the current opening hours on Google or in the Pearson VUE reservation system.
How to register for the exam?
- Online registration
- You can register yourself for Pearson VUE tests at: http://pearsonvue.com/programs.
- Here you choose the type of test, client and continue according to the instructions.
- Payment is made with a payment card with this method of registration.
- Registration through the Education Center
- If you are interested in registering for the Pearson VUE or PeopleCert test through our training center, use the form here or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Payment for this method of registration is made by the invoice. For individual persons by transfer to an account and subsequent issuance of a tax document.
Considering the safety measures we kindly ask you to follow all the precautionary measures (wear a mask, wash your hands, keep safe distance). During your stay in the premises of EDU Trainings, it is necessary to have your mouth and nose covered with a respirator or other similar protective device. At the same time, all arrivals are obliged to prove themselves with confirmation from the following variants:
- no longer than 7 days ago, you underwent an RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus with negative results, or
- no longer than 72 hours ago, a POC test for SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen was carried out with negative results,
- or you have been vaccinated against COVID-19 and will provide a national certificate of vaccination, which is a written certificate issued at least in English by an authorised entity operating in Czech republic, in another member state of European Union or in a state listed in the Comminucation of the Ministry of Health as a country (or its part) with a low risk of contracting COVID-19, a specimen of which is published in the list of recognised national certificates on the Ministry of Health´s website. It contains data about the vaccinated person, the type of vaccine administered, the date of administration of the vaccine, the identification of the entity that issued the confirmation that from the vaccination had elapsed:
- from the first dose, in case of a two-dose scheme according to SPC, at least 22 days but not more than 90 days, unless a second dose has been administered, or
- from the first dose, in case of two-dose scheme accosrding to SPC, at least 22 days but not more than 9 months if a second dose has been administered, or
- from the administration of the vaccine dose in case of a single-dose scheme, according to SPC, at least 14 days but not more than 9 months, or
- you have had a laboratory confirmed COVID-19, the isolation period has elapsed according to the current emergency measures of the Ministry of Health, and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen or RT-PCR virus test for SARS-CoV-2 virus.