Following the successful launch of ITIL 4 Foundation, will be launching the higher levels of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional in three phases:
- 3 October 2019: Launch of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module and exam. Transition module will be the logical next step for ITIL 3 accredited professionals wishing to transition to ITIL 4.
- November 2019: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” and “ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules.
- Q1 2020: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value” and “ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT”.
During the 2019 will be published the final draft of the learning outcomes for each of the Managing Professional modules.
- w/c 5 August – Documents to support courseware creation – draft syllabus, draft diagram packs, draft glossaries, material for examinable ITIL 4 Practices, uncorrected proof of the Managing Professional manuals for all four modules* and the updated ITIL 4 product brochure. We will also release two draft sample papers for the Transition module only and the definitive launch dates for the “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support”, and “ITIL 4 Specialist: Direct, Plan and Improve” modules.
- w/c 2 September – Updated Transition Module syllabus, and updated diagram packs, glossaries, and copy-edited proof of the manuals for all four modules.
- w/c 16 September – Updated Transition Module sample paper.
- w/c 3 October – Managing Professional Transition Final exam papers will be made available.
- w/c 14 October – “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” and “ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve” sample papers.
- November 2019 – Digital manuals released for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules.
New courses ITIL4 including certification exams will be available soon in EDU trainings.
Are you interested in more information about ITIL news? Sign up for free ONLINE WEBINAR.
- 9:00 – 10:00 czech language
- 10:30 – 11:30 english language
- Differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL v4 Foundation
- First facts and customer experience with the new version.
- Best accelerated v4 news and added value.
- Current outlook for launching ITIL® 4 Intermediate and Higher Courses.
Lecturer: Jan Hospes