Introduction to SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- Creating and implementing campaigns.
- Working in SAS Customer Intelligence Studio.
- Inbound campaign basics.
Campaign Fundamentals and Basic Nodes
- Beginning a campaign with the Start and Reply nodes.
- The Process and Business Rules node.
- Adding Filter and Branch nodes.
- Assigning treatments.
- Assigning reply variable values.
- Calculated variables and the Assignment node.
- Adding a Cross Table node.
- Creating treatments.
- Specifying inbound contact rules.
- Creating and using dynamic treatment custom details.
- Updating treatments.
Treatment Eligibility and Arbitration
- Assigning treatment eligibility.
- Arbitrating treatments by sorting.
- Arbitrating treatments using self-learner processes.
Decision Treatment Campaigns and Campaign Sets
- Overview of decision campaigns, decision treatment campaigns, and decision treatment campaign sets.
- Creating and using decision treatment campaign sets.
Finalizing a Campaign
- Validating a campaign and running test cases.
- Documenting and marking for deployment.
- Introduction to the common data model.
- Capturing campaign history data.