What we will learn at the training:
- we will present where it makes sense to use BA, where it doesn’t, where the real added value of the business analytical craft is, and where it is very often misused to fulfill project and process rules and most importantly… how to get out of it.
- we will explain the pragmatic application of business analysis tools, which has been proven for years on projects we will show practical experience from projects (best practices versus analytical antipatterns)
- we will explain the key principles in business analysis, we will clarify how to access the content and how to work with the form of business analyst outputs
- we will go through the areas of business process modeling, business domain, use cases, functional UI design, requirements, combine with agile approaches and concepts such as Epics, User stories
- we will practice the basic techniques for defining business analyst outputs
- we fit business analysis into the context of the entire software and product development. Both using an agile approach and a predictive one, and we’ll explain the differences
- the training is based on market standards, international methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, BABOK, SCRUM, SaFE, UML, BPMN, RUP and others), but it is not a dry interpretation of techniques and methodologies – the training selects the best from all approaches has proven itself for years on projects, and then shows everything on examples all this in a clear, informative, informative and entertaining form