The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Domain 2: Understand, interpret and plan the implementation of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 changes
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO/IEC 20000-1 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
||MS audit/assessment experience
||SMMS project experience
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000:2018 Transition
||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000-1 Transition Exam or equivalent
||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants are allowed to retake the exam within 12 months for free