By the end of this training course, the participant will:
- Understand the main concepts and definitions related to quality
- Understand the structure and elements of a QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between trainer and participants by means of questions, discussions, and explanations
- This one-day training course is comprised of the following sections:
- Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Section 2: Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Section 3: Fundamental concepts and principles of quality management
- Section 4: An overview of ISO 9001 requirements — Clauses 4 to 10
- Section 5: Preparation for the certification audit
- Section 6: Closing of the training course
- PECB will provide over 100 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidelines, and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who attend the training course.