The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Transition” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Domain 2: Understand, interpret, and plan the implementation of ISO 22301:2019 changes
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After passing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
||MS audit/assessment experience
||BCMS project experience
|PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition
||PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition Exam or equivalent
||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 120 pages of explanatory information, practical examples, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course