The History of Ethereum
- The Quest for Digital Money (1975-2008)
- Bitcoin (2008-2009)
- Ethereum (2015)
- Hyperledger (2015)
How is Ethereum used?
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain 2.0 == Decentralization + Permanence
How does Ethereum work?
- Mining vs non-mining nodes
- Ethereum 2.0 Upgrade
What does an Ethereum application look like?
- Blockchain Application Layers
- Voting Demo
Solution Design Considerations
- IPFS, IoTA
- Deterministic Concurrency
- Security Best Practices
- Public vs Private network instances
Ethereum Hands-On Labs
- The Remix IDE
- MetaMask and the Test Networks
- Function Modifiers
- Mappings and Structs
- Deploying to Live Networks
- Creating Your Own ERC-20 Token
- Creating Your Own ERC-721 Token
About On Demand Learning
Class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.