When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how the tasks covering specification and verification fit into a DevOps environment.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your product – from concept to the end.
- Truly understand your customers and validate whether the product fits their needs.
- Find good ways to communicate with everyone involved, from customers to stakeholders and developers.
- Describe and visualize your product in a format that fits your specific situation.
- Understand what software quality means and how to achieve adequate quality with your product.
- Decide adequately which kind of tests the product needs, and understand what you gain from them.
- Set up useful feedback loops, and use them meaningfully.
- Understand which architectural considerations are important in a DevOps environment.