Introduction to Bayesian Analysis
- Introduce the basic concepts of Bayesian analysis.
- Compute the diagnostic plots and diagnostic statistics for model assessment.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Bayesian analysis.
- Illustrate a Bayesian analysis in PROC GENMOD and PROC PHREG.
Fitting Models with the MCMC Procedure
- Show the essential statements in PROC MCMC.
- Show the supported distributions in PROC MCMC.
- Fit a logistic regression model in PROC MCMC.
- Fit a general linear mixed model in PROC MCMC.
- Fit a zero-inflated Poisson model in PROC MCMC.
- Incorporate missing values in PROC MCMC.
Bayesian Approaches to Clinical Trials
- Use prior distributions in a Bayesian analysis.
- Illustrate a Bayesian approach to clinical trials using PROC MCMC.
- Illustrate the Bayesian approach to meta-analysis.