Module 1: Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
In this module you will learn how to design and implement fundamental Azure Networking resources such as virtual networks, public and private IPs, DNS, virtual network peering, routing, and Azure Virtual NAT.
- Explore Azure Virtual Networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design name resolution for your Virtual Network
- Enable Cross-VNet connectivity with peering
- Implement virtual network traffic routing
- Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT
Lab : Exercise: design and implement a Virtual Network in Azure, Exercise: configure DNS settings in Azure, Exercise: connect two Azure Virtual Networks using global virtual network peering
Module 2: Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
In this module you will learn how to design and implement hybrid networking solutions such as Site-to-Site VPN connections, Point-to-Site VPN connections, Azure Virtual WAN and Virtual WAN hubs.
- Design and implement Azure VPN Gateway
- Connect networks with Site-to-site VPN connections
- Connect devices to networks with Point-to-site VPN connections
- Connect remote resources by using Azure Virtual WANs
- Create a network virtual appliance (NVA) in a virtual hub
Lab : Exercise: create a Virtual WAN by using Azure Portal, Exercise: create and configure a virtual network gateway
Module 3: Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
In this module you will learn how to design and implement Azure ExpressRoute, ExpressRoute Global Reach, ExpressRoute FastPath and ExpressRoute Peering options.
- Explore Azure ExpressRoute
- Design an ExpressRoute deployment
- Configure peering for an ExpressRoute deployment
- Connect an ExpressRoute circuit to a VNet
- Connect geographically dispersed networks with ExpressRoute global reach
- Improve data path performance between networks with ExpressRoute FastPath
- Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
Lab : Exercise: configure an ExpressRoute gateway, Exercise: provision an ExpressRoute circuit
Module 4: load balancing non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
In this module you will learn how to design and implement load balancing solutions for non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure with Azure Load balancer and Traffic Manager.
- Explore load balancing
- Design and implement Azure load balancer using the Azure portal
- Explore Azure Traffic Manager
Lab : Exercise: create a Traffic Manager profile using the Azure portal, Exercise: create and configure an Azure load balancer
Module 5: Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
In this module you will learn how to design and implement load balancing solutions for HTTP(S) traffic in Azure with Azure Application gateway and Azure Front Door.
- Design Azure application gateway
- Configure Azure application gateway
- Design and configure Azure front door
Lab : Exercise: deploy Azure application gateway, Exercise: create a front door for a highly available web application
Module 6: Design and implement network security
In this module you will learn to design and imponent network security solutions such as Azure DDoS, Azure Firewalls, Network Security Groups, and Web Application Firewall.
- Secure your virtual networks in the Azure portal
- Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
- Deploy Network Security Groups by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement Azure Firewall
- Working with Azure Firewall Manager
- Implement a Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door
Lab : Exercise: deploy and configure Azure Firewall using the Azure portal, Exercise: secure your virtual hub using Azure Firewall Manager, Exercise: configure DDoS Protection on a virtual network using the Azure portal
Module 7: Design and implement private access to Azure Services
In this module you will learn to design and implement private access to Azure Services with Azure Private Link, and virtual network service endpoints.
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Define Private Link Service and private endpoint
- Integrate Private Link with DNS
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
Lab : Exercise: restrict network access to PaaS resources with virtual network service endpoints, Exercise: create an Azure private endpoint using Azure PowerShell
Module 8: Design and implement network monitoring
In this module you will learn to design and implement network monitoring solutions such as Azure Monitor and Network watcher.
- Monitor your networks with Azure Monitor
- Monitor your networks with Azure Network Watcher
Lab : Exercise: Monitor a load balancer resource by using Azure Monitor