Module 1: Plan an Azure Virtual Desktop Implementation
In this module, you will learn how to assess existing physical and virtual desktop environments, plan and configure name resolution for Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS), and plan for Azure Virtual Desktop client deployments. format only. No bullets or lists.
- Azure Virtual Desktop Architecture
- Design the Azure Virtual Desktop architecture
- Design for user identities and profiles
Module 2: Implement an Azure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
In this module, you will learn how to manage connectivity to the Internet and on-premises networks, create a host pool by using the Azure portal, deploy host pools using Azure Resource Manager templates, apply OS and application updates to a running Azure Virtual Desktop host, and create a master image.
- Implement and manage networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Implement and manage storage for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Create and configure host pools and session hosts
- Create and manage session host image
Module 3: Manage Access and Security
In this module, you will learn how to plan and implement Azure roles and RBAC for Azure Virtual Desktop, implement Conditional Access policies for connections, plan and implement MFA, and manage security by using Azure Security Center.
- Manage access
- Manage security
Module 4: Manage User Environments and Apps
In this module, you will learn how to plan for FSLogix, install FSLogix, configure Cloud Cache, deploy an application as a RemoteApp, and implement and manage OneDrive for Business for a multi-session environment.
- Implement and manage FSLogix
- Configure user experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
Module 5: Monitor and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
In this module, you will learn how to plan and implement a disaster recovery plan for Azure Virtual Desktop, configure automation for Azure Virtual Desktop, implement auto-scaling in host pools, and optimize session host capacity and performance.
- Plan and implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Automate Azure Virtual Desktop management tasks
- Monitor and manage performance and health