- In our app-driven world, containers and microservices are the perfect home for an application. This course will help you build a solid foundation for container technologies.
- This course will teach you how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services.
- Earning your CKA will demonstrate you have the skills, knowledge, and competency to perform the responsibilities of a Kubernetes administrator and cloud engineer.
- With the growth of microservices and Kubernetes, production environments need to have tools to monitor and manage network traffic. This course explores the use of Envoy Proxy and Istio to take control of network access.
- Prometheus is a monitoring system and time series database that is especially well suited for monitoring dynamic cloud environments. This course walks through installation and deployment, many of its major features, best practices, and use cases.
- This course introduces the Fluentd and Fluent Bit log forwarding and aggregation tool for use in cloud native logging. Both tools provide fast and efficient log transformation and enrichment, as well as aggregation and forwarding. These capabilities enable both Fluentd and Fluent Bit to realize the concept of a “unified logging layer”, that helps users consume log data collected from all parts of a large scale, distributed system.
- Deploying complex and interrelated microservices can be challenging. The course explains how to use Helm to package, install, and verify Kubernetes components in a production cluster.