EDU Trainings, in cooperation with teacher and coach Dana Bezáková, has prepared a series of online courses (3 x 1/2-day course) on the topic of Life Management:
- Self-knowledge of personality typology ENNEAGRAM
- Mind Setting – Fixed and Growth Thinking
- Model SCARF
The topic of Life Management is for anyone who currently wants to stop for a moment, look at their life story and become a manager or director of their autobiography.
Courses can be ordered as:
- Courses for everyone on the dates listed below (Public course)
- Capacity is max. 10 people.
- Price for 1 module is 59 EUR without VAT per person.
- When ordering all 3 modules at once, you will get a discounted price 159 EUR without VAT.
- Registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed courses for customers
- Possibility to adjust the given topics according to the specific needs of your company.
- Capacity is max. 10 people.
- Price calculation according to the specific assignment and needs of the client.
- If interested, participants have the opportunity to follow up on online courses in the form of individual consultations.
We supply a series of online courses as three half-day courses / topics.
1) Self-knowledge of personality typology ENNEAGRAM (9.9.2020)
- 9 personality types and their programs. Identification of your personality type.
- What behavior program have I set up by the age of 6 and now I use it automatically: towards others, when solving problems, in various work and life situations.
- How can I best understand others and learn to work with them?
- Why does someone automatically suit me and why do I have a problem communicating with someone?
- Additional activities and thematic units: 3D Self-Talk method – connecting the physical, mental and mental levels of a person. Physical exercises – starting the spine, short meditations to relax, the art of breathing properly, sleep hygiene, organ clocks, etc.
2) Mind Setting – Fixed and Growth Thinking (16.9.2020)
- Tools to control our thinking. How our mind responds to change and threat.
- How to start optimizing our thinking? Setting the mind changes the meaning of failure and effort.
- How to open growth and overcome fixation.
- Ego vs. Heart.
- NLP technique (Neurolinguistic programming) – how to mentally manage emotions and unpleasant atmosphere / situation.
- Complementary short activities: How to say goodbye to old habits and maintain new ones, effective anti-stress exercises / recommendations, individual meditations to quickly calm the mind – how not to think, breathing into the abdomen, basic support tools for everyday psychohygiene, diet for the common mind, etc.
3) Model SCARF (23.9.2020)
- How the human brain works.
- How to control your brain.
- (De) Motivational topics for the brain SCARF model: Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relationships, Fairness.
- Additional short activities: How to find peace and simplicity in an era of turbulence. Mindfulness meditation anytime, anywhere – calming the body and mind. 8 emotions. Managing anxiety / fear. Physical exercises for a flexible figure. Diet – energy for all our cells.
Dana Bezáková has more than 30 years of experience as a project manager and director in Czech, Slovak and multinational companies. Since 2004 she has been a lecturer, mentor and coach. She completed the Management Skills (MBA) program, The Open University Business School in Milton Keynes, as well as self-knowledge and personality typology trainings MBTI, Enneagram, Accelium Talent and CA Method.
She is constantly developing and educating herself in areas such as: personality typology, how the human body works, neuroscience – how the human brain works, tools for managing thinking, physical exercises focused on concentration, stress management, basic eating, etc. She created the 3D Self-Talk method – connecting the physical, mental and mental levels of a person.
Do you want to know more about the courses? Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the free webinar on August 21 from 9:30 to 10:30. Registration at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.