CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) is a global nonprofit trade association founded in 1982. CompTIA is geared toward enhancing the technology industry and facilitating communication between customers and government agencies with programs focused on the following four principles:
- Philanthropy: provides opportunities for the underprivileged to gain the knowledge and skills required for employment in the IT industry
- Education: uses educational techniques, tools and resources to facilitate learning and enhance member businesses
- Advocacy: provides a voice for small and medium-sized businesses
- Certification: provides vendor and technology neutral certifications
CompTIA explores the forces shaping the information technology industry, its workforce, and its business models in 2019.
What are these trends and what will CompTIA focus on in 2019?
- Cloud, Edge and 5G Form the Modern Economic Infrastructure
- IoT and AI Open New Possibilities in Ambient Computing
- Distributed Technology Models Challenge Existing Structures
- Stackable Technologies Supercharge Digitization Efforts
- Business of Emerging Technology Prompts Sales Channels Reinvention
- Partnerships Bridge Gaps in New Tech Ecosystem
- Hyper-Personalization Takes Customer Experience to Next Leve
- Persistent Tech-Worker Shortages Fuel New, Creative Solutions
- Digital-Human Models Begin to Shape the Workplace of Tomorrow
- Technology Professionals Take the Lead in Anticipating Unintended Consequences
- High Tech Increasingly Transforms Low Tech
- Global Tech Hubs Put Spotlight on the Ingredients for Innovation
- Trends Breakout #1: Shifting to Strategic IT
- Trends Breakout #2: Vertical Market Focus Trends
EDU Trainings offers you CompTIA courses including certification exams, just choose the type of course you are interested in and register.