We have become an authorized Kryterion test center. From November 1, 2021, you can plan your exams in our training center. The testing itself takes place in a test room in Prague via an Internet browser using Webassessor ™ technology. The test is started using the code you get from the provider.
How to register at our center?
- The exam must be ordered directly from the test provider. A list of currently available providers using the Kryterion network can be found in the document here.
- During the registration process for a given test, it is necessary to select EDU Trainings from the list of Kryterion test centers (KTN Center).
- After selecting a specific date, the available times will appear.
- Information on ordering or cancelling exams is automatically sent to our test center.
- In case of problems or questions, it is possible to contact 24/7 support using live chat or the form on the Kryterion website.
- EDU Trainings and its employees are not entitled to order, move or cancel the certification.
- Frequently asked questions can be found at the link here.
Before the exam, it is necessary to have:
- Authorization code (located in the official invitation, which you will receive after registration from Kryterion)
- 2 valid identification documents (with photos)